- Name: Compatible Brother DR-241CL Drum Unit
- Brand: Zinetic compatible for Brother
- Product type: Compatible
- Product technology: Image Drum
- Colour: Drum Unit
- Part numbers: Replacement for original Brother DR-241CL
- How many pages: Page yield 15,000 pages measured @ 5% page coverage
- Compatible with the following printers: Brother DCP-9015CDW , Brother DCP-9020CDW , Brother HL-3140CW , Brother HL-3150CDW , Brother HL-3170CDW , Brother MFC-9140CDN , Brother MFC-9330CDW , Brother MFC-9340CDW
Compatible Brother DR-241CL Drum Unit - (DR241CL) is in stock and available for the low price of £64. The Compatible Brother DR-241CL Drum Unit is fully compatible with and guaranteed to work in the following Brother laser printers: Brother DCP-9015CDW , Brother DCP-9020CDW , Brother HL-3140CW , Brother HL-3150CDW , Brother HL-3170CDW , Brother MFC-9140CDN , Brother MFC-9330CDW , Brother MFC-9340CDW it will give you a page yield of Approx. 15,000 pages @ 5% average coverage. The Compatible Brother DR-241CL Drum Unit is a reliable, low cost Compatible product and a money saving alternative for the original Brother DR-241CL. Our own brand product will work in your laser printer in exactly the same way as an original DR241CL, DR-241CL, DR241, DR-241.
Brother DR-241 Drum Unit Reset Instructions
When the replace drum message appears the instructions below will allow you to reset the drum counter back to zero
- Press Up arrow key while holding down Go on the machine's control panel.
- Press Up or Down arrow key to display Drum Unit. Press OK.
- Press Up or Down arrow key to display the color of the drum unit that you want to reset. Press OK.
- Press Up arrow key for Reset to reset the drum counter.
- Press Cancel(❎) to interrupt the error.
- Press Settings - Settings buttons looks like a spanner/screwdriver).
- Press All Settings.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Machine Info..
- Press Machine Info..
- Press Parts Life.
- Touch the dial pad area to light up the LEDs.
- Press # until the machine's display message changes.
- Press the color of the drum unit you want to reset
- Press Yes.
- Press Home button.
Resetting the drum unit will not improve print quality. It only resets your drum and allows you to continue to print. You decide when to replace the drum unit not Brother!
Will I ever have to buy a drum?
The answer to this question is YES. Our reset information above will allow you to extend the life of your drum unit considerably, but you will need to replace the drum unit when it can no longer produce a quality printed page.